Beau “The Computer Tutor” offers professionals, individuals, and small businesses administrative services. Beau has years of working in industry and higher education in the fields of banking, information technology, merchant electronic services, and as a professor of office systems technology and business. Services can be offered at the client’s home, business, or the most popular—Virtually!
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A virtual/personal assistant is a highly skilled professional who provides administrative support and other specialized services to individuals, businesses, entrepreneurs, executives, sales professionals, and others who have more work to do than time to do it!
By supporting clients at their venue of choice or virtually, use leading-edge technology to communicate work assignments via the Internet, Email, disk transfer or such traditional methods as regular mail, overnight shipping (FEDEX), and even pick-up and delivery in local areas.
Virtual Administrative Services
- Database and Data Processing
- Using SQL to develop a small business database
- MS Access to develop a individual and/or small business database
Event PlanningGraphical Presentations
- Business Sales Planning
- Internet Marketing & Social MediaMarketing Support
- Business Facebook Page Development & Maintenance
- Social Media Metrix Reporting
- Mail & Email Support
- Project Management
- Purchasing & Supply Procurement
- Real Estate Assistance
- Internet Research
- Web Design Development, Design, & Maintenance
- Dreamweaver, CSS, PHP, Java Scripting
- Shopping Cart Setup and Maintenance
- Web Hosting & Domain Name provided by 1and1.com
Word Processing & Writing Editing & Proofreading
- Using MS Word
- Resume and Cover Letters
- Business Letters
- Bulk Writing-Mail Merge
- Business Plans
- Desktop Publishing, Newsletter, & Brochures
- Spreadsheet Management using MS Excel
Benefits for the Client
• Saving time and money by eliminating the expenses associated with hiring in-house staff. These expenses would include things like office space, equipment, payroll taxes, medical benefits, and paid vacation and/or leave.
• Saving clients time by providing support to complete the non-revenue generating tasks, affording clients time to focus on other areas of their daily lives.
• Providing clients access and support to an experience individual (Beau!) with no training involved. Training and consulting on the client’s methods and/or proprietary systems can typically be minimized.
• Assisting a client and business owner with their personal assistant needs with patience, understanding, and reliability!
Beau is a member of the International Virtual Assistant Association (IVAA) and encourages his clients to go to their Web site to view all of the services a Virtual Assistant offers at: http://ivaa.org/101-ways-to-use-a-va/
Virtual Assistant Service rates are based on affordable hourly rates and are negotiable.