Beau “The Computer Tutor” has years of experience in the field of information technology. Beau has taught at the college level for over 10 years in subject areas such as Office Systems Technology, Computer Applications (MS Office), Information Systems, Networking, Business Technology and Business Communications. In addition, he has more than 20+ years working in industry holding jobs in the field of Banking & Finance, Information Technology, E-Commerce, and Web Marketing Design/Development.
Beau prides himself in offering tutoring services one-to-one or group settings to novice and advanced computer users with the utmost patience, understanding, and with a personable touch! Many of his current and previous clientele are seniors in the Palm Springs, California area with little to no computer experience. In addition, he has provided Web design services to small businesses in the Southern California area. Beau is able to ease the stress and frustration in teaching and supporting his clients that are from all walks of life, young and the elderly!
Some of the Tutoring and Consulting Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Beginner/Basic and Advanced Tutoring and/or Consulting in:
- Setting-up and utilizing Email (Web-based or Resident Software)
- Social Media Set-up & Maintenance (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Downloading & Uploading Pictures & Music to and from the computer, iPad, and/or Cell Phone (iPhone, Android, etc).
- Word Processing using MS Word
- Spreadsheet Design using MS Excel
- Database Design using MS Access or SQL
- Desktop Publishing using Adobe InDesign or MS Publisher
- Photo Editing using Adobe Photoshop or Fireworks
- Web site set-up, design, and maintenance utilizing Web-based Builder/Hosting sites or Dreamweaver
- Navigating and using Microsoft Operating Systems or MAC OSX
- Wireless Connectivity Services in creating computer and printer network connections in your home or business from a DSL or Cable connection.
Tutoring and Consulting Services rates are based on affordable hourly rates and are negotiable.
To view and/or download the Computer Tutoring and Services Flyer click on this link: